Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marine Biology

I am just thrilled with Apologia Marine Biology! I bought the c.d. version used (Love a deal!) instead of the textbook version. And I'm happy to say that it is SO
Home School-Mother-friendly!!!

When my son answers questions he submits his answers online and afterwards the answer comes printed out next to his answer for me to compare the two. It makes correcting -very easy.
And don't we have plenty to correct already without going to find this teacher's manual and that one ?! I have a cupboard full of teacher's manuals. So, I'm really enjoying this aspect of the course.

We also have a bag full of various sea creatures waiting for him to dissect when the time comes. But that might not be SO Home School-Mother-friendly! BLAH! ; )

~Becky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Love your new blog! From one homeschooling mother to the other, all of this is fascinating to me!

Becky said...

Thanks for stopping by Ms. Sniz! Love yours too.